infant to kids in all ages babies need to fight with some common child allergies. allergies are very common for child because of so many reason. it can be a seasonal or it can be on some specific issues. like some child have allergies in egg and some child have allergies in cold weather. here i am going to discuss about seasonal allergies which is the most common child allergies and what you can do exactly to prevent this problem.
Seasonal Allergies of infants and kids:
in every year almost 6 million child affecting by the seasonal allergies. and this is the most common allergies ever among the children. sometimes people called seasonal allergies as a form of “hey fever”. seasonal changes is the main cause of seasonal allergies. mostly infant to kids are affecting with this seasonal changes. specially in cold season child are highly effecting with this seasonal allergies. during the cold season you may see so many symptoms like sneezing, wheezing, taking short breath, itchy nose, watery, red eyes, nasal congestion, coughing, runny nose these all symptoms are primary form of seasonal allergies. if you see any types of symptoms with your baby. you should immediately consult with a child specialist doctor. you should give some instant home treatment to your baby. if you see those symptoms that just affecting your baby you can do the following things to prevent this most common child allergies:
Home Remedy For Seasonal allergies or cold allergies:
- Message your child body with light warm mastered oil.
- try to warm your baby by giving sufficient cloths that can cover heads to toes all together.
- you can use room heater at your home in cold weather.
- always avoid dirty cloths and bed. try to keep your child always with fresh cloths and fresh environment.
- morning sun bath will be effective for your baby in this cold weather.
- give you breast milk as much as possible during this cold weather. this light warm milk will be enough to recover him from any seasonal allergies. remember this breast milk is the god gifted best medicine for your baby up to 1 years.
- you can use ointment to message in the rash or affecting area.
- do not give her medicine without doctor consultation.
so, i hope that this article helps you to determine what you need to do to prevent the most common child allergies like cold or seasonal allergies.